Sunday, January 20, 2013

Saturday, in the park.

After a hectic and overwhelming week, playing a wedding and treating myself to some sonic Friday night was a solid way to kick off the weekend.


It was the second time I've gotten to play at the okc farmers market and the place was packed. Really great crowd, lots of dancers, and I randomly ran into some of Me and Carmon's friends, Wyatt and Laura.
Best Groom's cake ever!
Saturday was predominantly sleeping in and hanging out with the Kelly family. It was 70 degrees outside so we went and hung out to Hafer park. We always have a great time with the Kelly's, even if we only see them twice a year.
Emry, our Godchild, studying some wood.


Turns out Hafer park is actually the place Christian proposed to Tara. Since then, Carmon and I have been fortunate enough to share life with the two of them, and of course, their gorgeous daughter Emry. 

Emry enjoying the swings. 
Emry enjoying the seesaw. 
Emry enjoying my camera. 
When we arrived at the park we drove past a group playing some sort of medieval nerf sword game. It was quite the spectacle. I actually knew a few of the people in the mob. 
"So much better than Skyrim."
Afterwards, we made a quick coffee stop at All About Cha. I hate trendy coffee places.
...yet I'm a member at Bridgeway. 
Not too much of an exciting post this weekend, I know. But t'was a relaxing few days, and Emry deserves some props for her modeling.




No comments:

Post a Comment